Dungeon Master Quests are a series of out-of-game quests that DMs can undertake during the course of a specific season’s adventures. These quests provide rewards for not only their characters, but characters belonging to other players as well!
You can now download the DM Quests from the DMsGuild DM Pack. FYI, the DM Quests for season 6 officially started on March 24th, so anything you’ve earned since then can apply to season 6 quests. Season 5 DM Quests last through April 30th.
- Added the YP Storyline Quests
- Added a couple of quests (Slot 0 DM & Critical Eye)
- Removed Traveller and simplified/clarified others
- Consolidated the FAQ questions from the regular faq that had to do with DM Quests
- Clarified which quests ConCreated Content adventures apply to
Latest posts by Robert Adducci (see all)
- Changing of the Guards - December 11, 2017
- The Rot from Within D&D AL trilogy has been released into the wild! - December 5, 2017
- A Player’s Guide to Fai Chen’s Fantastical Faire - November 8, 2017