This year the ENnies have added a new category, Best Organized Play Adventure by a Publisher. With the Tyranny of Dragons storyline just finishing we thought it’d be a great time to ask you what adventure we should submit.
The ENnies are an award that’s ultimately voted on by the gaming public. There are categories for game designers, writers, artists, and more. This years Best Organized Play Adventure by a Publisher is a new category that we’d like to enter.
Best Organized Play Adventure by a Publisher – These are adventures created for an Organized Play (OP) program, either by the company owning the Intellectual Property (IP) or those given open permission to do so by said company or by a third party commissioned to do so.
We need your help in narrowing down the 15 adventures from the Tyranny of Dragon Storyline we could enter. Please vote on the poll below. After the poll closes (April 12th, 11:59pm) the D&D Adventurers League Admins and Regional Coordinators will make a final decision, pulling out 3 of the top 5 selected by you!
Which adventure should we enter into the running for an Organized Play ENnie?
- DDEP1 Corruption in Kryptgarden (4%, 4 Votes)
- DDEX1-01 Defiance in Phlan (10%, 11 Votes)
- DDEX1-02 Secrets of Sokol Keep (2%, 2 Votes)
- DDEX1-03 Shadow on the Moonsea (14%, 16 Votes)
- DDEX1-04 Dues for the Dead (15%, 17 Votes)
- DDEX1-05 The Courting of Fire (4%, 5 Votes)
- DDEX1-06 The Scroll Thief (3%, 3 Votes)
- DDEX1-07 Drums in the Marsh (2%, 2 Votes)
- DDEX1-08 Tales Trees Tell (9%, 10 Votes)
- DDEX1-09 Outlaws of the Iron Route (17%, 19 Votes)
- DDEX1-10 Tyranny in Phlan (13%, 14 Votes)
- DDEX1-11 Dark Pyramid of Sorcerer’s Isle (4%, 4 Votes)
- DDEX1-12 Raiders of the Twilight Marsh (1%, 1 Votes)
- DDEX1-13 Pool of Radiance Resurgent (2%, 2 Votes)
- DDEX1-14 Escape from Phlan (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 112
- Reflections on my time as a D&D Adventurers League Admin - December 31, 2017
- Reflections on DMQuests, Factions, and other successes and failures - December 30, 2017
- Reflections on Organizing D&D and Community Involvement - December 29, 2017