WELCOME TO THE NINE HELLS! STAY FOR A WHILE WITH THIS COMPANION SUPPLEMENT FOR BALDUR’S GATE: DESCENT INTO AVERNUS!
The D&D Adventurers League Admins bring you a wealth of fun to add to your DDAL and home games. In DDAL00-12 Infernal Encounters you will find:
- Over 70 random encounters across all nine layers of the Hells for use in expanding any adventure that takes place in the Nine Hells.
- Random fiend generation tables for names, descriptions, and quirks to add make your Infernal NPCs unique.
- Additional rules adding driving stunts for your infernal war machines that give everyone something to do during a chase.
- A new infernal war machine more suited to frozen landscapes of Stygia and Cania.
- Four short adventures that expand the random encounters included within and meant to be inserted directly into your Descent or Pipyap games, but also available to be played separately with the season 0 designation:
- DDAL00-12a Bad Seed (levels 1-4) takes you to an Infernal Brewery in the city of Dis in search of a son gone bad.
- DDAL00-12b A Helpful Distraction (levels 5-10) begins with the followers of Bahamut’s Court wanting to sneak into the Tower of Scales to learn what the Dragon Queen’s followers are up to in Avernus. You are the distraction.
- DDAL00-12c The Soft Touch (levels 11-16) occurs in the city of Grenpoli on Maladomini where a powerful ward prevents all violence. How will you retrieve a stolen item from a powerful fiend if you can’t fight them?
- DDAL00-12d The Devil’s Song (levels 17-20) entwines you in Nessian politics when an erinyes rises above her station to become a unique fiend with her own infernal night club.