Stores & Clubs
The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons (fifth edition rules) that unifies D&D tables around the world with seasonal storylines and campaigns. Local organizers are the lifeblood of the Adventurers League, gathering the community together for weekly, monthly, or special events.
Hosting a D&D Adventurers League event at your store or club is easy. Recruit Dungeon Masters, setup a regular schedule, and make sure everyone is familiar with the Adventurers League rules. New organizers will find these links most useful when starting a regular Adventurers League event:
- Know the rules and resources available to you: The Download page of this website links to FREE downloads of the D&D basic rules, the Adventurers League rules, and materials you might want to print and have available for players (such as blank character sheets, log sheets, pre-generated characters, etc.) and Dungeon Masters (such as the DM Quests). Resources also include templates for promotional materials to advertise your event.
- Join the community: The D&D Adventurers League social media communities are active and eager to help. If you have questions about Adventurers League rulings, need help recruiting DMs, or want to announce a new local group, the community is there for you.
- Ensure your store is set up as a WPN store: If you are organizing an event at your friendly local game shop, make sure they are registered as a WPN store, so they show up on the Store & Event Locator.
- Choose your adventure: In addition to the plethora of Adventurers League modules available for purchase on the DMs Guild, the D&D Starter Kit (perfect for NEW Dungeon Masters) or the D&D hardcover adventures can all be played as part of the Adventurers League.
- Read the blog: The D&D Adventurers League blog shares articles helpful for organizers, Dungeon Masters, and players. In addition to tips from the administrators and community members for making your Adventurers League games and events the best possible experience, the blog has major announcements and special content (such as holidays) to drum up excitement for your local group.
Latest posts by Lysa Chen (see all)
- Community Spotlight: Ginny Loveday on Charity Events - April 24, 2018
- Community Spotlight: Steve Bissonnette on Building Terrain/Props - April 10, 2018
- Community Spotlight: Dave Rosser on Multi-store Events - April 3, 2018