Abolish an ancient evil threatening devastation in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game!
Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay, and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms.
Wizards of the Coast has announced its next storyline season, naming it Elemental Evil.
In their announcement they’ve named products for their tabletop RPG, computer games, board games, & miniatures.
If you’re a fan of Dungeons & Dragons and play in the D&D Adventurers League here are the details from the announcement that are important, followed by some announcements of our own:
Princes of the Apocalypse is an adventure that takes characters from 1st to 15th level and will be fully playable as part of the D&D Adventurers League. It will be available to mass market stores on April 7th. See more product details for Princes of the Apocalypse.
Local Game Store Early Release
- Your local Wizards Play Network store will be able to order and sell Princes of the Apocalypse a full 11 days early, meaning you can get your hands on the hardcover book March 27th!
- The complimentary portion of Elemental Evil for use in D&D Encounters should be available mid-March.
- Player content for Princes of the Apocalypse will be released as a free pdf in mid-March
- D&D Encounters will start on/around March 18.
- D&D Expeditions will have its first debut adventure on March 13; all D&D Expeditions adventures debuting in March will be available for other conventions and stores in April.
- Elemental Evil Adventures and Premier Dates!
- Elemental Evil Player’s Companion (Offsite, DMsGuild.com)
- Indeed Mulmsaster is Undone (Spoilers!)
- Pregenerated Characters (PDF)
- Table Tent (PDF)
- Table Tent fillable (PDF)
- Mulmaster Backgrounds & Bonds
- State of Mulmaster (with character logsheet for joining the Cloaks) (PDF)
- The Arcane Edit in Mulmaster
- OrcSplitter in the AL
- Trinkets of Elemental Evil
- Reflections on my time as a D&D Adventurers League Admin - December 31, 2017
- Reflections on DMQuests, Factions, and other successes and failures - December 30, 2017
- Reflections on Organizing D&D and Community Involvement - December 29, 2017