UPDATED! Sword Coast Adventurers Guide & you!
People are diving whole-heartedly into the goodness contained inside the beautiful covers of the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide – and in that process we’re all finding a few unexpected things.
NOTE: The Sword Coast Adventures Guide rebuild option expired at the end of season 3 (March 3rd, 2016)
Please bear with us a moment while we announce a few slight updates and clarifications:
Background: Inheritor [update]
- under “equipment”, substitute “any items with which you are proficient” for “any one gaming set or musical instrument with which you are proficient”
Class: Barbarian – Battlerager [clarification]
- Only dwarves can become battleragers. Other races are not allowed without specific campaign documentation.
Class: Wizard – Bladesinger [clarification]
- Only elves and half-elves can become bladesingers. Other races are not allowed without specific campaign documentation.
Race: Rare Elf Subraces [clarification]
- Elven characters may choose to select one of the rare elf subraces for roleplay purposes. There are no mechanical benefits or hindrances associated with choosing a rare elf subrace.
Race: Option: Human Languages [clarification]
- All human languages listed on page 112 are legal for use in Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League play.
These updates are retroactive and may potentially affect all characters.