Dungeon Master Quests are a series of out-of-game quests that DMs can undertake during the course of a specific season’s adventures. These quests provide rewards for not only their characters, but characters belonging to other players as well!
You can now download the DM Quests from the DMsGuild DM Pack. FYI, the DM Quests for season 6 officially started on March 24th, so anything you’ve earned since then can apply to season 6 quests. Season 5 DM Quests last through April 30th.
- Added the YP Storyline Quests
- Added a couple of quests (Slot 0 DM & Critical Eye)
- Removed Traveller and simplified/clarified others
- Consolidated the FAQ questions from the regular faq that had to do with DM Quests
- Clarified which quests ConCreated Content adventures apply to
- Reflections on my time as a D&D Adventurers League Admin - December 31, 2017
- Reflections on DMQuests, Factions, and other successes and failures - December 30, 2017
- Reflections on Organizing D&D and Community Involvement - December 29, 2017